July 8, 2008

Tru Blood - My new drink of choice. Maybe.

I'm messing around with Myspace tonight. No real reason, really, I guess I'm just board. Well, while doing one of those stupid little 'guess the movie' quizzes I stumbled across an add for Tru Blood, the synthetic blood nourishment beverage for all those hungery vampires out there. Seriously, they've sold me on their advertising and packaging alone (I'm such a consumer... No pun intended).

I guess there's a new show airing on HBO that asks the question: What if a synthetic blood drink was created and the vampire race could finaly anouce themselves to the world. Hum... Sounds like they are pigy-backing on the vampire craze that's been sweeping the entertainment *caugh-book-caugh* world. Still looks like it could be interesting. Of course I don't have cable (good 'ol rabit ears for me!) so I may never know. Is it possible for a person to TVo it and mail me the box? Probably not. *sigh* I guess I'll have to catch it when it comes to DVD. I still want the drink, though. I'm type O. Yum.

Check out Bloodcopy.com for videos, find out your tipe at the Tru Blood beverage site, or check out news about the show at the HBO Tru Blood site.

7 comments:

  1. I've found out all about the product, but havev you found a place besides comicon thats actually selling it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The product isn't really, well, real. It's just a promotional gadget to suck people in. It isn't, and will never, be sold in stores. At least not now. I'm sure if Pepsi or Budweiser decided to license it, HBO would hand it over lickety-split.

    Of course I could see those pretty red bottles with their enticing red-and-black labels sitting on the shelves between Mike's Hard Lemonade and Puckers. I'd buy that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok honestly idk if this stuff is even reall i mean i wanna know if there really are vamps walkin among us at night but then again im also thinking of takin the not so long of a trip down to bon temps to see for my self then most likely to shreveport i live in louisiana and if they are real like they say they are then i guess we should just give them a chance but i completely agree with amber barth its weird that HBO if all things is sponsering this shit they say the have commercials running in america and all over the place how come ive never seen them it just all makes sense one way and none the other this is either completely really are extremely fake dont get me wrong im from louisiana and to me they re just making louisiana look stupid and trust me we could do that all on our own if we really wanted to because a lot of people think were just some redneck state walkin bare foot and marrying our brothers and sisers and not a single person i know have done that unless they wanted some the hills have eyes kids or some crazy stuff like that but honestly all of this has put me on a mission im gunna find out for myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello amber Nicole 91,
    You're numb. I suppose incest is best with you. Your grammar is terrible...my 2nd grade daughter can write better. Learn how to write before you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You -could- wait... or just watch it online (I don't have hbo either, online is a good alternative). NinjaVideo.net is a good source for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can order Tru Blood from hbo's website. it's blood orange soda.
    https://securestore.hbo.com/cart.php?p=105736&ecid=PRF-TV2-800761&PA=PRF-TV2-800761

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:23 PM

    Yes, there are real life 'vamps' walking among you... And don't stick to the whole 'Vamps can't come out at night thing' hahaha

    ReplyDelete