May 30, 2010

And now begins summer break.

School has finally ended. It was a though couple of months; 5 classes is a bit hard to do when they're all on line. Trust me, it is NOT easier than going to an actual class. It's much, much harder! I think I did good in most of my classes so I'm hopping my GPA will jump up enough for me to stay in school (no, I still haven't dealt with those 4 F's. Yes, if they where gone I'd be perfectly fine.) I don't really feel as if I learned anything so I'm keeping my books for a while to go over a bit if time permits over the summer.

But with that, school is out! Time for summer "vacation" and summer reading. I've been neglecting my reading for so long it's going to be a hard getting back into the swing of things. I'd like to knock out 2 or 3 books a week (on top of the 6 mangas/week I want to do, too). Sounds impossible and I really doubt I'll manage, but it's good to have a goal!


VoilĂ , my reading/reviewing que for the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment