June 3, 2010

Win "Green" at Thrifty Jenny's


So, you all might know that I'm a "green" person. No, not my skin--it's white. Too white, if I do say so myself but I can't tan so I have to deal--but my life style. I compost (for the most part) have two recycle bins and an itty-bitty garbage can, walk, what have you--but I don't have that goat yet to mow my lawn... I'm still looking for one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg that I can rescue.

Ok, let me get to the point. Thrifty Jenny at, well, ThriftyJennyblogspot.com, is holding a contest to win a whole slue of "green" cleaning supplies from Second Generation. I know you clean (hopefully 0_o) so why not enter? This stuff is great! I've tried several different types of "green" dish soap and they have to be the best, hands down! So go, run, enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment