October 28, 2007

Day of S

Ok, so today is Sunday, a day for rest and relaxation, right? Wrong! The site is way behind, the house is a pigsty, and I have so many books that need to be read it's making me dizzy. Well, perhaps it's not the books that are making me dizzy, but this bug I caught. I know it's a bug, most everyone in the house has already had it. Blah! I HATE being sick. I know I should just go to bed and sleep it off, but I can't do that. I don't. I never do. I've downed enough vitamin C to kill a horse, though (can vitamin C kill a horse?) and am drinking water like crazy. That should help, right? *sigh* yah, right. I doubt it.

Today is also the first ever Sunday Salon (boy I hope this doesn't get indexed to the feed) and I really don't feel like reading. I honestly have a stack of books 150+ deep that need to be read, and I can't get up the urge to read a single one of them. As of right now SECRETS OF A PROPER LADY by Victoria Alexander, SUSPECT by Jasmine Cresswell, SEALED WITH A KISS by Carly Phillips, and SEDUCTION'S SPELL by Lynn LaFleur are telling me to read them. We'll see, dear books, we'll see.

Since I don't feel up to doing more than point and click (it took me more than an hour to write this post) I've been hanging around DeviantART. DA is the best place to mindlessly click and get novel inspiration. We'll net mention that looking at artwork created by a 15 year old high-school kid that could put a photograph to shame makes you unbearably jealous. I'm not quiting my day job anytime soon.








Day of S = Sick, Sunday, Sunday Salon, Starving, Sleepy, Sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment