December 16, 2007

Midnight Ramblings and Sunday Salon

Seams like I've fallen behind on my plan of posting at least twice a week, but I guess I'm lucky to be posting once a week. I can't really say that I've been busy (I have, ho boy!) as I've been slacking a bit too much lately. There really is no excuse! I did finish Where Angels Go by Debbie Macomber and Onc Bite Stand by Nina Bangs. Still don't know what to think about that last one. Boy, is that review going to be a pain!

Found this on Deb's blog and had to pass it on. Why? Well, for one, it's something that is incredibly easy to do, everyone can do it, it will help save the environment, and is it really all that hard? Okay, okay. I'm also passing it along because one of the prizes is a ChicoBag. I practically grew up in Chico and have to spread some home-town love (no, I don't have a Chico State hoodie, but I do have a ChicoBag!) New American Dream: BYOB.

Oh, and it's Sunday again! Time for Sunday Salon. Too bad I spent all day Saturday reading. I'm a bit pooped on the reading scale. Hum, perhaps it should be changed to Saturday Salon... Yes, people, I want you ALL to change your schedule for me! Muahahahahaha! Ouch! Okay, I'll stop! Please put the bats away!

I've decided to read A Red Hot New Year by Cynthia Eden, Diana Mercury, Virginia Reede, and Denise Rossetti. Ok, so this isn't really something I'd normally read in a 'public' setting, but not only is it past due on a review but it's a new year's piece and there is no sense reading and reviewing it after the holiday. So I'm taking the plunge and reading this collection of erotic short stories for Sunday Salon. Please, no comments from the peanut gallery. I may be a bit kinky, but I'm not that kinky.

I don't really know about Reede's short, Snow Blind. I'm not into more than 2 partners, swingers, 2+-soms, or ... well, you get the pictures. It just gives me the creeps. I don't really think this one will earn any brownie points from me. Well see how it goes in the morning.

Er... did you count all the links I slipped into this post? 11! Wow, talk about annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment