December 1, 2007

Happy Saturday

Happy Saturday everybody. That is, if Saturday is a day you can be happy about. Up here, it's cold. Weather.com says it's 47 but feels like 40. Yah, that could be right (those of you in snow-blanketed areas be quiet! It's been in the high 90's low 100's all summer and I haven't adjusted yet!)

I'd also like to say a quick hello to all you Swap-Bot visitors. I hope you enjoy my blog (and if not, please don't throw fruit at it.)

My back is a bit sore form knitting all night. I love knitting and making homemade gifts, but I have to tell you: it can be a bitch. With only 20 days left of Christmas shopping and mailing (no, I don't shop the last days; I don't have a death wish) I really need to get this stuff done. How far am I? No comment.

It was cold last night. The coffee pot became so chilled it shattered when the percolator started. Nice. Woke up to coffee all over my counter and an electronic coffee pot full of coffee, but not in a good way. Had to pull out the old Salvation Army bound one and I'm still waiting for it to finish. Boy do I need my coffee!!

Was a bit board this morning, too. Trying to wake up without coffee or tea can be a pain (why didn't I just make tea? I wanted coffee, I had already started it. There's no giving in here!) So I visited some blogs, took a couple of quizzes (thanks Sarah), and, well, typed this post. I sure hope tomorrow is better.


JustSayHi - Science Quiz
No surprise here


A little surprised there


62%How Addicted to Blogging Are YouMeh.


70% GeekOn this one, I'm sure I could have been geekier.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the Blog, thanks for sharing!

    Sam (Aka Timberlake @swapbot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber! Thank you for sending your blog link. Great writing!

    ReplyDelete