August 11, 2008

A Little Pampering

I'm giving myself a mini-pedicure and manicure. Why? Does any woman need a why to get a pedicure or manicure?

My brother bought himself a new puppy for his/his girlfriend's birthday. On top of the fact that I'm incredibly jealous of my 19 year-old brother and his new little playmate, I feel horrible about it! I mean, come on! how pathetic can a person be? I--26 year old woman with two cats, a bird, and (kinda) a horse--feel jealous over a 19 year-old-just-out-of-high-school boy. Over a dog. A dog that, in all honestly even though it's a puppy isn't the cutest thing I've ever seen (or even close too, really).

So I'm doing my nails (all 10 of them) listening to Eisley and reading BEFORE I WAKE by Kathryn Smith while they dry. Right now I just need to decide what color to pait them: black or midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment