November 23, 2007

Happy Turkey Day

Just wishing a happy Turkey Day to all of you out there. Well, a happy day-after Turkey Day. Don't really know why it's called Thanksgiving any more, no body calls it that, no body gives thanks for anything, and no body really remembers how it was all started or why. So from now on, it's Turkey Day.

And in celebration of Turkey Day, or perhaps in preparation for Christmas (Winter-Time-Kids-Stay-Home-No-Quiet Day) I'm browsing some of my favorite online tea shops: Tea Guys, Mountain Rose Herbs, Monterey Bay Spice Company, The Republic of Tea, and The San Fransisco Herb Company. Hey, if there's one habit you have to do in your lifetime, let it be tea drinking.

Also reading All The Pretty Girls by J.T. Ellison right now. Boy, this is new. It's like reading an episode of a CSI - Law and Order cross over. I like Taylor and Baldwin so far. And I love that the authors has by-passed the whole 'I like you, you like me, but we're fighting it' thing and dumped them into a relationship.

Now, off to reading and more tea shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment