September 14, 2008

TSS - Last Minute Post

The Sunday Salon.comSo, technically, it's still Sunday on my end of the globe. 11:35. Nearly so, anyways.

I just wanted to make a quick post and let you guys know I am reading. Despite my lack of posting, I am reading. This Sunday I've been reading The Edge of Desire by Stephanie Laurens. I'm not far enough into it yet to give my opinion, though. Well, I guess I can give my opinion any darn time I wish, but at this point it wouldn't be all that... informed, I guess.

I've really been working on The Gilded Pen this past week. I have a number or reviews I need to rewrite and upload as well as some kinks in the design to iron out. Once all that's done I'm thinking of redesigning the site into something with a bit more white space. It all looks a bit cluttered to me, but what do I know, I've been staring at the darn thing for the past two months.

11:42. Ok, I'm done. Time for bed before I pass out and have keyboard-face in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing your thoughts on The Edge of Desire. I've read or actually heard on my MP3 player 2 other Stephanie Laurens books and thought they were good.

    Farrah from...
    www.tbfreviews.wordpress.com
    www.wifeandmomof3.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to listen to Stephanie Laurens read her first chapter on Romance Radio(AuthorOnAir) and it sounded very intriguing. And considering they managed to send me 3 copies of the darn thing, I figured I better read it (the other two copies are currently prizes at The Gilded Pen).

    This is the first Laurens book I've had the pleasure of reading and it seams to be very enjoyable so far.

    ReplyDelete