September 23, 2008

A Whole Bag of Back Reading

To say my reading habits have been blown to dust would be an understatement. In the past two months I have started--and not finished--8 books. That makes this years total jump up to 13. It's getting to be very annoying. So my plan for the next month or so is to read those 13 books. There is no reason why I stopped reading them. Most of them where--are--very good books that I rather liked. But I stopped.

So expect mini reviews for the following books. So if you don't see them withing the next couple of months feel free to pressure me just a little bit.

Books I WILL read

Temptation of the Warrior by Margo Maquire {WIR Post}
Mr. Cavendish, I Presume by Julia Quinn {WIR Post}
Before I wake by Kathryn Smith {WIR Post}
Seduced by Sin by Kimberly Logan
Hidden by Eve Kenin
Eternal Pleasure by Nina Bangs
Weddings Can Be Murder by Christie Craig
Let the Night Begin by Kathryn Smith
The Edge of Desire by Stephanie Laurens
The Matchmaker of Perigord by Julia Stuart {WIR Post}
This Year's Model by Carol Alt
Seduction of a Proper Gentleman by Victoria Alexander
The Devil Wears Tartan
by Karen Ranney {WIR Post}

This post will be edited in the future only to show which books I have finished

No comments:

Post a Comment